During your Greece vacation we will make sure that you not only get to see one of the most extraordinary places in the world, but have the opportunity to capture the best photos, with our guidance and expertise. This will all happen during one of the most advantageous moments of the day, as the sun rises over Meteora.
We will start before dawn. The time will be slightly different depending on the time of year but will be made clear upon booking. After 4 hours of exploration and photography we will drop you off at your hotel. This concludes the sunrise tour and you will have the rest of the day to explore the area at your leisure.
Learn more about Meteora and city of Kalampaka (Wikipedia).
Golden Sunrise Meteora Photo Tour details
- Who: For anyone with a passion for travel and photography who wants a private, hands on experience and an unforgettable journey through Meteora.
- Time and Duration of Tour: 4 Hours. We will meet 1 hour before the sun rises and continue afterwards. Time will be confirmed at booking based on time of year.
- Group Size: Our Meteora Photo Tours are scheduled for 1-4 participants. 4 is the maximum to ensure you get the most out of the tour.
- Cost: €129 for 1 participant | €228 for 2 participants | €299 for 3 participants | €376 for 4 participants
- Meeting Point: Meeting point is at your hotel. We will pick you up from and drop you off at your hotel. We can accommodate other arrangements.
- Experience & Difficulty: From beginner to professional Photographers. Touring will be done by vehicle combined with easy paced walking and small to medium elevation changes along the way. There will be some walking on uneven routes so make sure you wear appropriate shoes.
- Time of Year: The Sunset Meteora Photo Tour is held every day, in all seasons throughout the year in Meteora – Greece.
- Your Photographer and Guide: Tour is led by Christos the professional photographer and Konstantina ,Meteora locals, with discussions and tips on composition, different angles, technical aspects and everyday usage of your camera and some historical things about the area of Meteora.
- Other Things Provided: Snacks and water will be provided. We will also give you a small gift to remember Meteora by.
What is included
- Hotel pick up and drop off are provided
- Monasteries , Museum and archaeological entrance fees
What is not included
- Meal prices
*Don’t have a professional camera? Don’t worry. We are able to teach you tips and tricks on your compact camera and/or smartphone too.
*It recommended that you bring a tripod or ask us to bring one for you!
Wanting a little more? Try the Meteora Morning tour, an extension of the Sunrise Tour, taking you to more peaks and valleys and of course giving you the greatest tips for the best captures.
Contact us for more information, or any of your questions.