The vast network of trails in this area give us the ability to photograph from unique and unobstructed viewpoints. You will see the Monasteries and rocks suspended from different angles. We will take you through routes that only us locals know, giving you the advantage to take the best photos, while following the best light and exploring this majestic landscape.Private and person option available.
Duration: 4 hours | 1-4 participants
Following trails in Meteora that lead us to the most captivating locations that give you the opportunity to photograph the stunning landscape and architecture of the monasteries. We will view the monasteries and suspended, eternal rocks from unique points with unobstructed views. While not the only way to explore and photograph Meteora, this option will give you the opportunity to get to know the natural beauty of this breathtaking landscape.
We have walked and photographed every corner of Meteora for the last 30 years, making us experienced and knowledgeable about where we will take you to get the best shots. We ensure that only people who know the area well can help you see this side of Meteora and the surrounding area. Come join us for a once in a lifetime experience on a unique journey through the magical rocks of Meteora!
|⇑ Private or Small Group Tour||⇑ Hotel pick up and drop off||⇓ Meal prices|
|⇑ Best spots to photograph||⇑ Monasteries entrance fees||⇓ Accommodations|
|⇑ We are following the best light to photograph||⇑ Refreshments|
|⇑ Explore the basics in photography if needs||⇑ Snacks|
|⇑ Visit a monastery||⇑ Souvenir|
|⇑ Learn about the history|
* Wanting a little more? Combine this tour with the Sunset Photo Tour giving you more time to explore and photograph additional areas in Meteora and surrounding areas.
* It is not necessary, but it will be good to bring a tripod, or ask us to bring one for you! If you need any help for backpaking gear let us know.
* Don’t have a professional camera? Don’t worry. We are able to teach you tips and tricks on your compact camera and smartphone too.
* Wear suitable shoes for hiking and bring a small backpack.
- If a child is in your group please give us a call!
Tour is led by Christos or Konstantina the professional photographers, Meteora locals, with discussions and tips on composition, different angles, technical aspects and everyday usage of your camera and some historical things about the area of Meteora.