We will begin right before sunset and will continue to explore the area for more breathtaking spots and discuss some of its notable history into the night as the lights shine down on the city of Kalampaka and village of Kastraki.
During your Greece vacation we will make sure that you not only get to properly explore this extraordinary place in the world but have the opportunity to capture stunning photos with our guidance and expertise. This will all happen during two of the best times ofthe day, at sunset and nightfall in Meteora.
Book your Meteora by Night Photo Tour with us now and let us show you the magic of Meteora.
Learn more about Meteora and Kalampaka city (Wikipedia).
Meteora by Night Photo Tour details
- Who: For anyone with a passion for travel and photography who wants a private, hands on experience and an unforgettable journey through Meteora during 2 peak times, the sunset and as nights falls on Meteora.
- Time and Duration of Tour: We will start one and half hour before sunset. This time is different depending on the time of year but will be made clear upon booking.
- Time of Year: The Night Meteora Photo Tour is held every evening throughout the year, in every season, in Meteora, Greece.
- Group Size: Our Meteora Photo Tours are scheduled for 1-4 participants. 4 is the maximum to ensure you get the most out of the tour.
- Cost: €139 for 1 participant. | €228 for 2 participants | €299 for 3 participants | €376 for 4 participants
- Meeting Point: Meeting point is at your hotel. We will pick you up from and drop you off at your hotel. We can accommodate other arrangements upon request.
- Experience & Difficulty: From beginner to professional photographers. Touring will be done by vehicle combined with easy paced walking and small to medium elevation changes along the way. There will be some walking on uneven routes so make sure you wear appropriate shoes.
- Your Photographer and Guide: Tour is led by Christos the professional photographer and Konstantina ,Meteora locals, with discussions and tips on composition, different angles, technical aspects and everyday usage of your camera and some historical things about the area of Meteora.
- Other Things Provided: Snacks and water will be provided. We will also give you a small gift to remember Meteora by.
What is included
- Hotel pick up and drop off are provided
- Monasteries , Museum and archaeological entrance fees
What is not included
- Meal prices
Wanting a little more?
Make this this tour an All Day Photo Tour giving you more time to explore and photograph additional areas in Meteora and surrounding areas, or the next day try the Meteora Golden Sunrise Photo Tour, starting 1 hour before sunrise. We will take you to the top of the highest and most viewable points to take in the towering Meteora rock formation and the holy monasteries as the sun rises. From high above we will get a spectacular view of the Pindus Mountains and Thessaly Valley.
*Don’t have a professional camera? Don’t worry. We are able to teach you tips and tricks on your compact camera and smartphone too.
*It is recommended that you bring a tripod, or ask us to bring one for you!
Contact us for any questions or more information!
Contact us for more information, or any of your questions.