The focal point of the Morning Meteora Photo Tour is to visit the best spots to photograph from outside with spectacular angles and viewpoints for the monasteries.
We will start our Morning Meteora Photo Tour at approximately 9 am (which could slightly change based on the time of year) from the city of Kalampaka. We will begin by shooting some interesting old churches at the foot of Meteora that will show you a quiet and stunning side of the area. During the Morning Meteora Photo Tour we will explore the unknown parts of Meteora, specifically the landscape and architecture that the monasteries have to offer.
We will choose one monastery to visit and explore inside. We will point out interesting details and give you historical facts on what you are viewing as we capture them on camera. We’ll be covering numerous, notable spots, chasing the morning light as it fades.
Learn more about Meteora and city of Kalampaka (Wikipedia)
Morning Meteora Photo Tour Details
- Who: For anyone with a passion for travel and photography.
- Time and Duration of Tour:4 hours. Meeting time is at approximately 9 am.
- Time of Year: Recommended for all seasons.
- Meeting Point: Meeting point is at your hotel. We will pick you up from and drop you off at your hotel. We can accommodate other arrangements upon request.
- Group Size:Our Meteora Morning Photo Tour is scheduled for private groups of 1-4 participants. 4 is the maximum to ensure you get the most out of the tour.
- Cost: €129 for 1 participant | €228 for 2 participants | €299 for 3 participants | €376 for 4 participants
- Experience & Difficulty: From Beginner to Pro Photographers. Touring will be done by vehicle combined with easy paced walking and small to medium elevation changes along the way. There will be some walking on uneven routes so make sure you wear appropriate shoes.
- Time of Year: The Sunset Meteora Photo Tour is held every day throughout the year in Meteora, Greece.
- Your Guide: Tour is led by Christos the professional photographer and Konstantina ,Meteora locals, with discussions and tips on composition, different angles, technical aspects and everyday usage of your camera and some historical things about the area of Meteora.
- Other Things Provided: Snacks and water will be provided. We will also give you a small gift to remember Meteora by.
*Wanting a little more? Try the Meteora All Day Photo Tour giving you more time and places throughout Meteora and the surrounding areas to visit, view and capture on camera. Spend the day with us and we will finish it off with an epic sunset shoot.
*Don’t have a professional camera? Don’t worry. We are able to teach you tips and tricks on your compact camera and smartphone too.
*It recommended that you bring a tripod, or ask us to bring one for you!